a message to a tall dude

Labels:
that was a rather simplistic few tweets of yours, but don't you remember that I support what the soldiers are doing? don't you remember us talking before? I understand this is an emotional issue for you... but eMOM is just a self righteous front that puts soldiers at risk. Many of the people that they have solicited are the wrong people. I know this because I was watching them and the people they associate with are not doing the right thing and what is worse is they are ostracizing anyone who questions them. I'm sure they put you up to this because they don't like criticism, but I'm trying to help the soldiers and arbitrary people contacting you guys out there is bad news. The reason I created the multiple accounts is to show how easy it is to become multiple people. To become anything! If I can do it so can a very bad person, not just an objecting party. Please reconsider your decision.

Translate