President Peres in the Lion’s Den

Labels: »
In the US, Holocaust denial is recognised as a form of hate.  Because incitement to hatred is protected under the First Amendment, Congress cannot pass laws to prevent it. Facebook, on the other hand can and does prohibit the use of their service to promote hate. As a private company it has that right. By refusing to accept that Holocaust denial is a form of hate, Facebook lends legitimacy to the deniers and strikes against a human rights consensus.Facebook, which bans pictures of breast feeding mothers, does not need to make the hurdles so high when it comes to the hatred of Jews.
...not to mention I'd like my facebook graffiti back from the facebook profiles that were deleted because facebook decided to censor my artwork when feminists complained about the nudity in my art. Yeah... I live by Vassar college.

Translate