Scott Brown denies drunk tweeting Bqhatevwr

Labels:
Btw I reblogged this from Jessica on my Samsung Gallaxy Camera.
Pretty good... right?
Bqhatevwr
Scott Brown denies drunk tweeting 'Bqhatevwr' - Washington Times
Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass. blames pocket-dialing for his late-night, and later deleted, tweet in January.
“Anyone ever hear of pocket tweet, pocket dial?” Brown asked, during an interview with FOX 25 Tuesday. “I mean it was pretty simple. I have an iPhone 5. If anyone has iPhone 5, the keys are small. It’s very, very sensitive.”
The senator gained Twitter amusement after his infamous “Bqhatevwr” tweet that later became a hashtag and trended worldwide. Brown had also tweeted “whatever” at several followers, The Washington Examiner reports.
“Ayla was teaching me how to get on Facebook and Twitter, and there were some areas I didn’t really understand,” he added. “So after her concert, we were here in the living room and responded to a couple of people and then put it in my pocket.”
“I rarely drink,” he said. “The last time I was ever drunk was my bachelor party; that was 28 years ago, 27 years ago? So I guess no one ever pocket dialed or tweeted before.”

Translate