AYERS WAS A COWARD

Labels:
I ran into the Weather Underground when I was 4 on 96th street on the NYC Upper West Side. I watched a bunch of ignorant cops kicking the crap out of a bunch of stupid women who worked for him. I was a witness in the court case. The worst thing about Ayers is he would hide behind stupid women and would let them take the abuse from the authorities for his actions. The man was a coward. He was no freedom fighter... he was a piece of crap that ruined a lot of lives. Most of us were young and stupid at certain points in our lives. Ayers took advantage of those people who were in awe of him. This was in 1979 and I was five years old, but I remember the sounds of women's heads getting crushed because they started fighting with the police because he told them to do it.


Translate