Propper nomenclature is Prostitute-American. Sorry I said Whore!

Labels:







CLICK HERE for the next CENSORSHIP EVENT











CLICK HERE for my arguments with facebook



BREAKING NEWS:
Woah! Change of heart. I don't wish CENSORSHIP on my worst enemy.








On 10/7/07, Amanda Chapel wrote:
> Noah,
> How did you get yourself reinstated in Facebook?
> We've also been suspended apparently.
> Regards,
> - Amanda Chapel

Ms. Chapel
I do not approve of anyone being censored here.
there is only one academic network controlled by one company.
I do not wish censorship on my worst enemy.
divergence of opinion in an academic forum is essential.
that is why it is important to keep dialogues going.








I never used drugs online, I never was naked and I never threatened anyone. I never broke the facebook "TERMS"... which seem to be pretty darn arbitrary. THIS IS THE DANGER OF ONE COMPANY CONTROLLING THE ACADEMIC NETWORK

They have gone too far

I said... I was against CENSORSHIP. and I meant it! That goes for Amanda Chapel or whatever.
enough is enough








this was yesterdays post where I attacked Strumpette aka Amanda Chapel

We aren't quite sure who shut down the "Noah David Simon" account on facebook... but we have our suspicions.
here is a quote from another Blog.


"Yep -- it's true.

Strumpette and presumably its "Web master" Brian Connolly have sent a letter to the executive director of the PRSA claiming the following:

I am being harassed by an accredited member of your organization ... Who on a national level could give me further information regarding the organizations position on this type of situation?

How do I know about the letter? Because Strumpette cc'ed me on it, of course.

This is not a new tactic. Strumpette enjoys attacking people, but prefers opponents who are unable to defend themselves. Strumpette and/or Brian have approached the employers of several bloggers who have criticized the Strumpette blog, trying to shut them up. In general, Strumpette's intimidation tactics have worked like a charm."



CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

it might be a guy... hard to say. some blogs say it is four people.
but she goes by Amanda Chapel. I was making comments on her blog...
I am Pro-Israel and American and that offended her
....I think she claims to be from England. She hails to be from Chicago and had a write up in the Washington Post.

The last comment she said that I was "creepy"
I sent her a video comment asking if she was in highschool.
that only children call each other creepy when they disagree.

she disapeared because she could not respond on video because I believe I was talking to a man. It is a man who operates her blog. They work as a team. There is an actual Amanda Chapel.... but she is kind of like a Borg queen with people working below her. You feel like you are talking to a person... but you are not.

Last Night I got a comment saying

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "facebook and social networking censorship ":

"there's a reason that you were disabled -- you're fucking creepy. "

...at any rate it isn't just her... there is a contingent of people who are out to get me... mostly corporate feminist leftist fashion industry workers. I'm like Judas to them because I worked in the industry. It could be a contingent from my former employee of the very evil "BLACK BOOK" (crappy advertising resource that never distributed and I had the unfortunate honor of selling the worst advertising in history there)

Two-facebook, here's my new face!--->
man who live in glass house dress in basement.--->
man who honest on facebook and twitter without firewalls unhappy.


CLICK for my arguments with facebook


CLICK for my suspicions with facebook







Translate