JIHAD FASHION KIDS

Labels: » » » » » »







I got a question. Are these future Jihad kids? Or are these future BLACKBOOK Magazine employees. Because from reading the editorial in that magazine, I would have to guess these kids work in the fashion industry. I just want to ask a few fashion industry workers what in the hell is so Liberal about their anorexic lifestyles of guilt.

You might think I'm kidding around... but I'm not. The fashion industry is very influenced by middle eastern opinions. I myself worked in the industry. Open up Lebook or The Black Book and you will see a large proportion of people from Lebanon and France. Sarkozy is now president... but the population of France is still largely Middle Eastern or North African. These geographic regions have a very strong influence on fashion and as default can influence the media and the art market because there are very strong crossovers.

Translate