Stalked Women

Labels: » »
some hot blonde NYC photographer friended me n I can't understand why she'd bother. I thought it was a gay friend's husband's joke at first. I think people are arbitrarily friending on facebook now. b4 people would humiliate me. now all the Heather are out n about. the funny thing is the elitists started getting elite on twitter and panopticons kind of busted they're bubble. now it's friendfeed. in the end... ur country club isn't elite. u made me well known by kicking me out




statistics are dangerous and misrepresent, but a terrorist attack has greater ills then the loss of human life. It is a symbolic act that can create chaos and destroy strong bonds. you fail to understand the power of terrorism if you think of terrorism as simply the loss of human life. Example Hezballah and Lebanon lost more life against Israel, but that was not the determining factor of righteousness. Israel was defending itself. Germany lost millions during WWII, unfortunately life is not always the determining factor of who is right and who is wrong. by breaking the rules we become terrorists. Rule breaking isn't necessarily morally wrong. Panopticons broke understood precedent on twitter (but not twitter terms). No one died. I consider it a guerrilla act against the twitter A List establishment. It was a success in creating a sense of distrust in the twitter community. No one died. Am I wrong?

Translate