tweets totally f#(%ed twitter

Labels:










Scoble deserves to be blamed. Problem is that so does Chris Brogan and the rest of the Alist. These dudes did not deliver a higher authority of morality. The best they can do is say "Be Nice"? Fuck them... you have that kind of pull on a network and you do nothing but talk about technology. These dudes are a waste and we deserve better then this shit. Scoble is one person... but we all know the big timers on these networks are abusing they're bandwidth. Let us make these Alisters get involved

I'm not saying the the rich should be punished. I'm saying that till the ecology of a social network gets better (and it wasn't that big a pond on twitter)... that the Alisters should be guides to the landscape. They function as community leaders and they rarely get involved or if they do then they're sense of morality is warped. I don't mind someone like Scoble and Brogan and iJustine or Calacanis existing if they give some opinion back to the community that guides people beyond making geek choices. Till we run into people who can moderate a forum fairly we should have friend limitations numbers.

For the most part the Alist is unacceptable and incapable of being social mover and changers.These dudes are marketing people.They only know how to market a revolution, not actually have any ideas about what needs to change. If you get thrown off of facebook do you post a video about how Iraq being an illegitimate war? No you post relevant videos to your situation, but Robert Scoble is a social abuser.These dudes don't break the rules... because there is none and when they do they convince facebook otherwise.

Myself I get blamed for using invite lists on facebook and for breaking the architecture of twitter. Scoble gets blamed for using a script that takes people's contact information. He gets thrown off and argues his way back and I am guilty of the same issues, but because I'm not Alist I do not get the same leverage. He never speaks out about others that go through his own situations. He is a sad man. I was getting bullied by a large group of people involved with @mailourmilitary because I found their program to be a threat to the people they were claiming to help. I speak back and I am the one accused of being a "cyberbully". BUT I AM ONE PERSON! One person can't be a cyberbully against thousands. So basically the Alist stood by as a mob of people picked on me. I can't blame the mob, because it was a mob, but the Alisters just let chaos reign. These people have no social responsibility, Shame on the Alist.

Translate