TheJesus TheGOD and QRU Loop

Labels: »
Last night I left three of my AVATARS in loop. I lost around 85 followers.

http://www.twitter.com/TheJesus
http://www.twitter.com/TheGOD
http://www.twitter.com/QRU
http://www.twitter.com/NoahDavidSimon

I was trying to control
@TheGOD and @TheJesus. It didn't work and it began controlling me. Back to the drawing board. I shouldn't of let my cat try to talk me into bed. he kept on begging. I didn't realize the feed would haywire.
My aliases on TWITTER are listed on my website. I'm keeping it transparent so it doesn't bite me in the ass.
Eventually I assume most of you will unfollow n block me... but by that point I will have perfected the craft of puppet accounts! puppet accounts can be fed N2 a root account, where I can follow all fools that thought they could block me. there is NO blocking! the final account will take the RSS feed of multiple accounts and run it N2 one account. you will not realize the new account is me. twitter is about information, not privacy. this should scare off all the Betty
eMOMs into a panopticon surveillance phobia. I realize that heirarchy is part of life's function, but as a thinking person I have to make sure my reputation has thorns. it is less important to me if you follow me or not. what is important is I can follow enemies. this is all about following people that block me. that is it. I don't care if they pay attention or not. I'm not the "BUGBLATTER BEAST" if you don't follow me, I'm still dangerous to values that have not been tried. I know u can't defeat logic. I don't know anyone here enough to know if they r enemies yet, what I do know is most people unfollow n "block" because of nothing. It could be tyranny, but I didn't create TWITTER, and if you don't like it... YOU CAN'T BLOCK me. those r my thorns. u can UNFOLLOW with the button, but if u anger me I will enter ur community n convince ur friends that ur wrong. no more BLOCKING. interesting feeds r created by those whose opinions r not popular. they block when questioned. I want in. I want 2 learn n dialogue. I know I don't have 2 like or agree 2 benefit. I love reading Nietzsche n Machiavelli. I assume they would block. my cycle last night was not intentional. I already realized it was theoretically possible. I was trying to filter it out. the idea is to cycle and control multiple avatars from a central one. not create a loop. if I can accomplish this then I can speak to those that block me. speak to the dead so to speak. theoretically I can make Jesus speak by saying on this account. end result was creating a loop.

Answer my question? "Is it ethical to follow people on TWITTER that don't want to be

Check out this interesting answer on Yedda


What is God's name? I am who I am is not a name ...

yes... but the Hebrews could say "FRED"!

fear the FRED!

here is a related question here http://yedda.com/questions/religion_7359591963130/

Christ is a detail and it gets in the way of the point I was talking about above. The name of g-d and messiah are not key to

"Tikkun Olum".

Like all great truths, the bible has a lot of great points. There is a g-d, but my g-d is not a book. The bible tries to point out what happens when you mistake material for spirit. It is called idol worshipping. Todays idol worshippers come on many forms. To assume that only you understand the bible the way you want to see it has been an idol for centuries and we pay the price for our foolishness with religious tyranny. G-d destroyed all theocracies in the past. It is recorded in the bible itself. Even the greats like Saul, David and Soloman were left with a divided kingdom after they're reign. It is clear that the bible does not recommend an absolute truth. The truth is in the bible, and the truth is learn... but don't use it as a weapon to control the people around you. Others will come to you and ask where you got your wisdom... and then you can explain to them that you found it here... but you still don't have to think the world is only 5000 years old or that Noah forgot to mention microscopic organisms or many of the other holes in the story. The bible is not perfect... inspired by g-d, means it was scribed by well intending imperfect men.

Topics:

Answered by SimonStudio on May 31, 2008

View the entire discussion on Yedda


Translate