Protest against Vassar College

Labels:
I wasn't riding my bike. me and some other guys were moving rusted nails in the woods. if it was biking the sign does not specify distance. rusted nails could cause critical injuries to those that use the facility. their attempt was to block males in Poughkeepsie from using a public facility that is leased by Poughkeepsie to the college with understanding that the public has access. it is a common place for women to jog and the police will often find ways to block access to local male youth in an attempt to exclude them. this isn't an isolated incident. my family is a member of the farm there. I have seen a pattern of hostility directed against young men. their abuse is completely arbitrary and was an attempt to pick straws to find reasons to eject heterosexual males from a community that is generally hostile to men

Translate