LA Woman

Labels:
...when I was 17 years old my best friend was a coke addict Hollywood prostitute. Besides being absolutely beautiful... she was troubled like Marilyn Monroe. Her boyfriend when I met her was beating her. She was manic. I think she assumed I was gay and had sex with my closest friends. Still I loved her more then anything. She dated a lot of big celebrities. Dudes that were married. Ok so why am I telling you this?... the reason is that despite the fact that she was pretty much selling herself I still loved her deeply. I had a falling out with her because I told my other best friend that she had slept with this movie star. Like as if you could expect a 17 year old boy to keep a secret of that magnitude. ... of course I had to tell my buddies. Anyway the Hollywood thing was tip of the iceberg. She was a wild gal... and when you saw her you knew you were looking at an angel. She had a short brown hair and piercing green eyes. Her skin was white like snow white. I loved her unconditionally. When I turned 19 she was dating Sam the music video director. I still loved her more then I can explain. Sam was shooting a music video in New York and I was with her in her hotel room alone. She was quite a drug addict by that point and she took some ecstasy in the hotel room. She came on to me... and I knew Sam and his him crew thugs were downstairs drinking in the lobby. I didn't know what to do... I really did love her... but I knew it could never be. and I left the room because I knew I would not be able to control myself. To this day I have regretted that night... as if I didn't have the balls to take that which I really wanted.

Translate