I cheated on my girl last night

Labels:
last night I had I an affair with another woman in a nightmare while Sara was in Houston. I didn't actually, but I found myself wondering how Sara was going to deal with that. I would never actually, but I am very lonely.... I didn't actually have sex in my dream strangely enough, but I found myself perplexed and dealing with a second woman's emotional baggage and missed dreams. I never want to feel like I ruined another person's life again. I don't know if I could ever go with another person. I'm not making this up. I just woke up from the nightmare. It wasn't pleasant and she was definitely in love with me. She was a little bit chubbier then Sara and we got taken advantage of by a tough Man fiscally who forced us and paid us in cough drops when we had diamonds. I then found myself expressing myself like a mime and could not speak. I slowly danced in break dance towards a hospital where my girl Sara was trying to get a job..

Check out this interesting answer on Yedda


Did I cheat on my girl?
It is hard to believe in coincidences when one speaks of the human mind
Topics:  , , , , , , , ,
Answered by SimonStudio on April 23, 2008
View the entire discussion on Yedda

Translate