My Brother's Car Chase

Labels:
do you remember driving and that dude tailgated?
well he chased my brother and totaled our car tonight

it was the same guy do you remember? and no I think this was quite traumatic for him.

I think he is real shook up... imagine a truck coming out of no where and chasing you around the neighborhood with his brights on in the dark. He's lucky to be alive. I think it was good for him though. but don't tell him that.

the car is trashed

I mean this guy is crazy. It is a white guy. looks kind of like Kevin Spacey, but meaner and burly. Probably a city contractor and he goes by our house every day home from work. He's probably been looking for me for about a year, but I had stopped driving. Then he figures that Daniel was me.

yeah... it was an expensive truck. our car cost us $1200, but this guy must of been very angry to have put a dent in this customized thing. We will be ok financially, but I am 100% certain that it was a revenge thing. This dude is bad and I know exactly what he looks like and he must drive the same route everyday to and from work. He was angry at me because I once drove to slow for him and started tailgaiting me. the more he tailgated the slower I drove. I don't like to be pushed around. My brother on the other hand is a more mild personality and he got scared and started speeding. I know it is the same dude because the way he described the truck.

I pulled out of the driveway about a year ago. I am new to Poughkeepsie so I was driving slow. The guy starts tailgating. I am kind of a person that doesn't like to get pushed around. So I refused to speed up. He started tailgaiting me. My girl was in the car with me. I get a little gruff when the ladies are around. He starts tailgating for like three blocks. Right behand me like around an inch. and I'm thinking. you know what? my car is worth a lot less then his truck. If I slam the breaks down hard at the light then he's going to ram my car, but because we are going so slow it won't kill me, but he's going to be the one with the traffic violation because that is the way the law works. So when I get to the light the guy tries to push me into the crosswalk and I just slam down the breaks. My girl was pissed at me. I then gave the guy the middle finger. He had to break and he felt like an idiot. I'm sure this dude was plotting revenge for the whole year. I stopped driving because it was too dangerous obviously for a young man to drive, but my brother just got his license. This dude mistook my brother for me.


if my brother hadn't tried to run away this dude wouldn't of tried to chase him. 10 minutes ago in
I have been trying to teach my family not to be pacifists for decades. This is the primary example of why you always fight. 11 minutes ago in
I'm not worried. I didn't break the law. this dude did. the only person who broke the law is my brother who tried to drive away 11 minutes ago in
no airbag. our car is a heap of shit. we actually might make money on this and get a better car. we bought it when we were broke 14 minutes ago in
it's going to cost this dude more money then us to fix his truck. nothing causes road rage like my girl laughing at a dude 21 minutes ago in
must of pissed him off 4him2damage his veheicle. it was probably a TOYOTO,but he had customized it.the laugh is my car only costed us $1200 24 minutes ago
it's like a modern normal white pickup truck with the back decked out with a top. looked expensive, 25 minutes ago
I'm angry at my brother for being a woosie 2be honest, but I guess he couldn't see it's just an average white dude. it was 2 ... ... 26 minutes ago in
I might be missing teeth, but I never would of tried to run from a bully. 29 minutes ago in
people like this are angry. the worst thing you can do is show fear. you have to stare them down and tell them 2fuck themselves 30 minutes ago in
you never let me people push you around. NEVER. that is why I am who I am. my brother hasn't lived my life. he got scared. 30 minutes ago in
I might be thick headed, but it is from growing up in NYC. no one ever FUCKS with me. my brother is a little bit of a pacifist 31 minutes ago in
my brother isn't like me and got scared and tried to drive away and the dude is a bully. I would of kicked the crap out of him 32 minutes ago in
dude sees my car and my brother is driving it. he thinks he is teaching me a lesson, but it isn't me 33 minutes ago in
my girl was in the car with me and she was laughing at him. this dude is in the neighborhood. 34 minutes ago in
the more he honked the more I kept my speed. I'm stubborn like that. no one ever pushes me around. I told him to fuck himself. 34 minutes ago in
I pulled out of our driveway about a year ago and this white average blue collar dude starts honking at me for driving slow. 35 minutes ago in
what bothers me is I think I know the guy and it was meant for me. 37 minutes ago in
I'm glad I don't drive. that dude must of been looking for me for a year, but I never paid my ticket so I don't have a license. about 1 hour ago in
it wasn't me. I'm a witness to this. and they will catch this pathetic dude because he is going to have to hide his car. about 1 hour ago in
I'm not making this one up... this was frigg'n dramatic as shit about 1 hour ago in
I fucking heard the explosion... that mother meant biz... about 1 hour ago
the police are going to be looking for a white pickup with a dent in the front near Vassar college about 1 hour ago
my brother is fine, but I have a feeling that the chase was because this dude thought he was me. about 1 hour ago
we live on a kind of highway in an up and coming neighborhood. our house is legal, but people think hooker ave is a highway. about 1 hour ago in
my brother had to speed to keep alive. holy shit. I'm a witness. our car is totally destroyed about 1 hour ago in
we called the police. I had the same thing happen to me about a year ago. guy likes to tailgate down hooker ave in poughkeepsie about 1 hour ago in
police are on the way. was a white pickup. he chased my brother for blocks. they were both speeding about 1 hour ago
our car is destroyed. there was a chase between my brother and some dude. my brother was nearly killed about 1 hour ago
seriously something just very bad just happened. I heard an explosion. my brother was being chased by someone in a car. police about 1 hour ago in

Translate