Michael Jackson

Labels: »
another day... another fix of Michael on CNN
I can't believe I almost got killed at a McDonalds for criticizing Michael Jackson
I can't begin to tell you how little empathy I have at this point... especially for bloggers who ask people to forgive


the pedophilia is the least of my angers. if anything it makes me empathize with him a bit because he was obviously an abuse victim himself. pedophilia is some dark stuff, but it seems to be the only issue the media allows us to speak out about. what was unforgivable was his lyrics and then after he apologized for it he went and republished them in his best of album. he wasn't sincere at all. his intentions were obvious. it is sincerely obvious that he intentionally bullied the Jewish community and let his fans bully the family of those who fought him.

Translate