"We Hate Gays" Video of Muslim youths shout abuse

Labels: » »
being gay is a choice. if you aren't hurting those around you then you didn't break the law. on the other hand from my perspective if a person acts differently then I have a right to figure them differently. problem is those that are open to those that are gay are often scapegoated themselves. I have always been supportive, but gay men don't want to be treated in the same manner as straight men. they have different needs. they might say otherwise, but I know to flatter more when I talk to a gay man. it is very hard to teach children not to hate if they can't have any expectations of behavior without being ostracized. it is the leftist culture that has made it worse for gay people as well. I don't ask that people not eat pork like I do. in the same respect more orthodox Jews then me tolerate my semi secularism. I respect the difference in gay people. I also respect other cultures and beliefs if they don't believe in killing Jews.





Translate