what is with the collective punishing?

Labels:
facebook won't let me post to walls. what is strange is many of my friends have the same problem. these things must go in groups. what is with the collective punishing? they must look at the problem as a group issue. I know I was attempting to get people to join my blognetworks when it tripped the alarm. I think the system becomes vulnerable to alarm when your friends are also highly active. who knows? I do know I was using facebook for like 48 hours straight when it happened, but I was not spamming. I give reference urls to where I find information in all comments. it would seem that facebook is punishing for giving credit to my quotes? I'm not sure what their beef is. the other thing is they say they warn you. the warning and the disabling of a feature do not go in stages. it happens all at once. is this going on with anyone else? if yes come to my blog post to comment. facebook can't punish you for posting here... or at least I think so.

Translate