Palin's retreat

Labels:
It is a win win situation. Palin doesn't hurt Alaska with her ambitions and she can move forward with a national campaign after she is rested. a brilliant plan. I was very impressed with her speech today. I have no doubt that she will be America's first female commander in chief. guys in New York like me are rooting for a real strong woman to show the world values not Gloria Steinem lies about androgyny. Palin is about dignity. she will lead us out of the gender cultural wars of the 20th century. as I watched the wretched death of Michael Jackson and his world last week I am reminded of what Palin is fighting for and what she is up against. Sarah is a strong woman who breaks the mold. she is strong on the terms of woman and she is a leader because she understands where her strengths are. she is not creating the grand myopic androgynous lie of the blue states.



Translate