Winter Olympics who CARES!

Labels: » »

I had the honor of watching PBS with my Leftist parents tonight. (it is a family tradition to scream at me whenever I open my mouth) PBS had some interesting things about Goldman Sachs and were almost leading the audience in the right direction into thinking about government bailouts and who benefitted and why? They then had the Left wing Turkey looking guy with the multiple chins go on about what a great veteran Murtha was for about three minutes before they concluded that he did have a slight Pork problem… only a slight spending abuse problem? …which um had become reflective of Washington as a whole. Right as I began to conclude that maybe just maybe PBS had improved a little they broke right into the whole Winter Olympics drama and the death on some event that I probably can’t spell and wonder why anyone would do this event without some kind of break system. It was orchestrated. Just as people begin to think the emotional story breaks in. I can not watch the news without feeling serious stress. I don’t understand people who can. Then they talked about some snow boarder who had a Kidney transplant ten years ago. Why is this in my news?

the Israeli Olympic athletes, whom the Islamo-pandering International Olympic Committee continues to refuse to memorialize. Yes, I realize they were murdered at the summer games in Munich in 1972. So what? Israel has athletes in the Winter Games (unlike most Muslim countries), and the IOC needs to finally memorialize the Israelis who were murdered in cold blood and gave their lives at the alter of what is now a giant, 2.5-week-long commercial. Today, a luger from Georgia died while practicing. I’ll bet he gets a memorial before the Israelis do.

Carl in Jerusalem says there is a scheduled Olympic memorial to the Israeli athletes on Monday Night. But he fails to note that this “memorial” is no different than the previous ones held by others at previous Olympics. It is NOT an official Olympic event and DOES NOT have the approval of the International Olympic Committee. That’s why Olympic head honcho Jacques Rogge WON’T be there. And it’s why he WON’T allow a formal event like Flo-Jo got.
read Debbie via debbieschlussel.com

Translate