Obama Adviser Hilary Rosen: Victim?

Labels: » »
Another Day, Another Feminist flavor that insures men are unemployed
(Jammie)She’s the victim now, apparently. Some people should know when to dummy up.
Oh my, you should read the tweets and the hate mail I got after that. The accusations were flying. I don’t know what it means to be a mom (I have 2 children). I obviously don’t value the work that a mother does and how hard it is (the hardest job I have ever had); and I absolutely hate anyone who doesn’t have the same views as I do (hate is a strong word).
Spare me the faux anger from the right who view the issue of women’s rights and advancement as a way to score political points. When it comes to supporting policies that would actually help women, their silence has been deafening. I don’t need lectures from the RNC on supporting women and fighting to increase opportunities for women; I’ve been doing it my whole career.
Political points, like, say, this contrived War on Women?
This coming from a woman who’s spent more time with the president than Joe Biden has.
Even low-road Obama advisers are telling her to shut up.
The senior adviser to President Barack Obama’s reelection bid distanced their campaign from the comments on Twitter.
“Also Disappointed in Hilary Rosen’s comments about Ann Romney. They were inappropriate and offensive,” David Axelrod wrote.
What I find bizarre is the way Hilary Rosen represents BP and is also a Democrat insider... but that is the double standard of the left. A man had to eat granola, ride a bicycle and cater to the whims of feminists... but a woman... she can be a corporate petroleum whore and still go to all the right Washington parties. Public Relations: You are a whore if you claim to be a Conservative Feminist with the option to stay at home. It isn't that I have a problem with you wanting to be a mother... it is merely that I don't have that option so acting like this version of feminism isn't a double standard. You are also whores... just like the Democrats. Got that Anne Romney?

Translate