#Bono leaves message: A dog called #Hope // #ObamaEatsDogs

Labels: » »
U2 FRONTMAN Bono, on holiday in Israel with his family, has left a poetic note at the luxury Jerusalem Hotel where they were staying.
The internationally renowned singer left the message in the guest book of the King David Hotel, according to the website BuzzFeed.
He has been visiting Israel with his wife and two sons.
The note, on headed hotel paper says: “Hope is like a faithful dog” and is signed by Bono, Ali, Elijah and John. It also includes Bono’s sketch of a dog.
The letter says: “In Jerusalem, hope springs eternal.
"Hope is like a faithful dog, sometimes she runs ahead of me to check the future, to sniff it out and then I call to her: Hope, Hope, come here, and she comes to me. I pet her, she eats out of my hand and sometimes she stays behind, near some other hope maybe to sniff out whatever was. Then I call her my Despair. I call out to her. Here, my little Despair, come here and she comes and snuggles up, and again I call her Hope."
He signed, "With great thanks for great room in great hotel in great city, Bono."
Israeli newspaper Harretz reports that Bono was believed to be in Israel for a private visit, and did not hold any performances.
If Obama's slogan was HOPE... and he eats dogs... what do you think Obama would do with a dog named HOPE?

Translate