War On Women ...Maybe

Labels: » » »
I keep on hearing about this war on women, but the only war I see going on is women fighting with themselves... it's almost like they wish we really were the bad boys and we were doing it for them... ain't that vain?
(New Scientist)two studies have confirmed it: bad boys get the most girls. The finding may help explain why a nasty suite of antisocial personality traits known as the "dark triad" persists in the human population, despite their potentially grave cultural costs.
(What if They Threw a War on Women and Nobody Came?American Thinker)
I knew I had to adjust. I learned political correctness and did my best imitation of Phil Donahue. I got in touch with my inner female. I was chauvinist no more.
That didn't work.
I was accepted by the gender, but as a second-class entity who was tolerated so long as I toed the line. Bras were burned, Birkenstock shoes were worn. Enticing clothing was replaced with army fatigues. Makeup was banned. The garden was a relic of the past.
Then the war took a more acceptable turn: the Sexual Revolution. Hey, nurture was out, but sex was a damn good substitute, at least before the climax. There were no more double standards. Women could hook up and make out totally without guilt. Once again I had to adjust. The sensitive guy always became a friend; the Bad Boy got laid.
This is where the confession comes in. I became the man they speak of. I declared a war on women. I didn't do it out of disrespect or anger or ignorance; I did it to get laid. Women may not always know what they want, but they still have hormones just like I do. (MORE)
Here is the reality. The guys don't even really want to deal with the hassle of being a bad ass. It's all show. If some dude is writing about it... like above... then you know it is a setup. What he is saying is true. We do act out to get the girls... but most men are past that point. We really are too lazy to really give a flying fart about women and their hormones. Perhaps that is the real libidinal problem?

Translate