“He’s Pretty, But He Scares The Hell Out Of Me”: Man Claims Obama “Raped Me In The Ass”

Labels:

“He’s Pretty,
But He Scares The Hell Out Of Me”:
Man Claims Obama “Raped Me In The Ass”

(Pat Dollard)...Excerpted from The Washington Free Beacon: Numerous protesters at yesterday’s Occupy Wall Street rally in New York City viciously blasted President Obama as a horrible failure, signaling a major break from a liberal base that once celebrated Obama’s lofty rhetoric of hope and change.
“I feel that Obama, especially on the civil liberties perspective, has raped me in the a–,” admitted a shirtless man who donned a purple flower in his hair. “I’m not very happy with his job in the slightest.”
The disillusioned demonstrator, who identified himself as a financial analyst, went on to scold Obama for capitulating to Wall Street bankers and global monetary interests.
“The guy freaks me out a little bit,” the man said. “I’m not going to lie. He’s pretty, and we all think we did something because of his color, and I don’t discount that, but for f—k’s sake, he scares the hell out of me.”The growing dissatisfaction among the president’s most liberal supporters could make November’s election more competitive, as former Obama diehards stay home instead of casting a ballot in his favor.
Keep reading…
bet he liked getting ass love

Translate