Allen West Hinting At Presidential Bid? “Remember, Abraham Lincoln Only Served One Term In Congress” Before He Ran For President

Labels:

Weasel: Sounds like a hint to me.
MARTIN: So what’s next for you?
WEST: Look, you know, God closes a door so that he can open up greater doors. I will continue to, you know, stand up and fight for this country. That’s my goal. I have two daughters, 19 and 16, and I want to make sure that they grow up in a great America that provides them all the opportunities that it provided to their mother and father.
MARTIN: Congressman Allen West is completing his term in Congress. He was kind enough to join us from a House recording studio on Capitol Hill here in Washington, D.C.
WEST: And always remember, Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too.
MARTIN: Duly noted. Congressman West, thank you so much for speaking with us.
Go West!

Translate