Spitzer and Rice and Privacy

Labels:

Check out this interesting answer on Yedda


Is condoleezza rice gay?
The Rabbis in Judaism rate "Gossip" as being a very "LOW" thing.  I'm Jewish and I am burdened with the issue of privacy a lot.  Many of the decisions of the great rabbis took privacy into the crux of consideration. Even a person who gives charity in a public way is given tremendous rabbinical scrutiny.  Yesterday when it came out that Spitzer had slept with a prostitute, at first I was making jokes like everyone else on TWITTER, but the next morning my conscience was nagging at me.  The only thing I could think of was his poor young daughters have to go to school and face other children...
Topics:  , , , ,
Answered by SimonStudio on March 11, 2008
View the entire discussion on Yedda

Translate