Geraldine Ferraro

Labels:

I think we are being hard on her. I really don't think Geraldine Ferraro is a racist. I think it is funny how touchy people on the "Left" are. Pretty much why I'm not a Democrat in a nutshell. I feel that while racism still exists against Black folks, I think today there is just as much going to white folks. The fact that Obama is so loved is evidence that America wants racism to be over. If Obama were running on the Republican ticket with Pro American, Pro War Support and Anti Tax values. I would vote for him. Haitians, Dominicans, Mexicans, there is plenty of hatred for them, but I don't think there is a lot of prejudice going against U.S. Black folk today. Geraldine had the gumption to call a spade a spade. It was her job to follow the voting patterns. I guess I wouldn't be able to go into politics because I would be like Ferraro. (I always liked her) so I'm not laughing at her. I'm sad for the Democrats for being so nasty, and most of America feels likewise.

Check out this interesting answer on Yedda


Yedda – People. Sharing. Knowledge.Geraldine Ferraro

I hope you don't think I'm being obtuse, but I really think this is the last straw for the Democrats

Topics:  , , , , , , , ,

Answered by SimonStudio on March 15, 2008

View the entire discussion on YeddaYedda – People. Sharing. Knowledge.


Translate