Christian New Testament Bible Codes on IDF Rifle Scopes?

Labels:
this is a repost: Jews don't hate Christians. I just found it amusing that they put Bible code on a gun. I'm not condemning it, nor am I angry or ashamed. Just interesting. If Israel uses American parts then we shouldn't be surprised that the parts are Christian marked. Sorry if it seemed like I was angry or something.


oh... and speaking of American weapons. I'm sure Israel would gladly put Christian scripture if they are given the codes to fix their own airplane computers so they can defend themselves.http://noahdavidsimon.blogspot.com/2010/01/jews-4-jets.html just a thought.

In the IDF Golani Brigade M4 Marksman Rifles with Trijicon ACOG Scope are all inscribed with JN8:12

From the Christian New Testament, the Fourth Book, John, Chapter 8, Verse 12
"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life."

In the IDF Givati Infantry Brigade Tavor Marksman Rifles with Trijicon ACOG Scope are all inscribed with the same code


So let me get this straight.

The IDF is a Jewish army, using Christian inscribed Rifle Scopes, to defend against fanatic Muslims.

Now that's weird.


IDF Marksman M4 in Mrs. DoubleTapper's kitchen




Curiosity got the better of me, so I called Trijicon's customer support line. I identified myself and asked about the Bible Codes. Here's what the rep told me.

"Each Trijicon Scope model has a specific Scriptural Reference. All of the Trijicon ACOG 4x32 model scopes have "JN8:12" on them. All Trijicon Reflex Scopes have "2COR4:6" on them. All Trijicon TA55 ACOG 5.5x50 Scopes have "MT5:16"and all Accupoint scopes have REV21:23

2COR4:6 refers to the Christian New Testament, 2nd Corinthians, chapter 4, verse 6, which says, "For God, who commanded the light to shine out of the darkness, that shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."

And MT5:16 refers to the Christian New Testament, the first book, Matthew Chapter 5, Verse 16 which says, "In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

And REV21:23 refers to Revelations chapter 21, verse 23 which says "And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof."






FYI, Jews don't believe in the New Testament

If it were up to me I'd have them put

Psalm 144:1 on our scopes.

"Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle."

Or

Ezekiel 25:17

"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

What Old Testament verse would you choose for the IDF?


Translate