Mohammad Sucking Little Boys Tongues.... delish

Labels: » » » » »

The Prophet said,
Volume 4, Book 54,
Number 429: 
Narrated Malik bin Sasaa:
"While I was at the House
in a state midway
between sleep and wakefulness,
(an angel recognized me)
as the man
lying between two men.

A golden tray full
of wisdom and belief
was brought to me and my body
was cut open from the throat
to the lower part of the abdomen
and then my abdomen was washed
with Zam-zam water
and (my heart was) filled
with wisdom and belief.
Al-Buraq, a white animal,
smaller than a mule
and bigger than a donkey
was brought to me
and I set out with Gabriel.
http://xrl.us/pedophile
Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title:
"The Sayings of the Syrians,"
Chapter Title:
"Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan":
"I saw the prophet – pbuh –
sucking on the tongue
or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali,

may the prayers of Allah be upon him.
For no tongue or lips
that the prophet sucked on
will be tormented
(by hell fire)

Halekon -

The Sick Perverted Tradition Of Bacha Bazi

via I am a Jew and I will NOT vote for Obama in 2012 

Translate