Smart diplomacy: Syria gloating over US failure at UN

Labels: » » » » » »
Here's some more smart diplomacy from the Obama administration: Syria is gloating over the failure of the Obama administration to get sanctions enacted and a condemnation of Syria at the United Nations. What could go wrong? via israelmatzav.blogspot.com

I'd be doing more then gloating if I were Syria. If I were making human rights abuses like some eat popcorn and then was allowed on a oversight board for those abuses... I'd do a goalpost endzone dance at the United Nations in New York if I were Syria.

Syria to Join UN Human Rights Council
Another hit for the Useless Nations.
Are these clowns ever going to wake up and realize where the real evil lies? How many bribes and kickbacks are enough? I think it's time for the U.S. to pull out of the U.N. They are oviously trying everything in their means to minimalize American influence and make a mockery out of human decency.

Of course, it goes without saying this was ignored. "Maybe" it has something to do with Syria's new found title. via conservative-jedi.blogspot.com

Translate