This is called PUSSY WHIPPED

Labels: » » » » » » » » » »
...I welcome you to blame all men for your vanity. The Martyr Sex. Pathetic. If I were a woman I would be insulted. These spineless miscreants really think WARS were never caused by "Womyn"?  maybe in the Hollywood revisioned Helen of Troy... but the real story was probably based on a historical reality.  Do we really think women are some how capable of simply being merely victimized angels?  I wonder how many of these Feminized Alpha Male Yahoos were from Washington State?
If any one wonders how I came to resent feminism... or whatever the Womynists want to call themselves this week. It wasn't the "womyn" who got me to the point where I could not deal with it anymore in a dialog. It was manipulative liars like the ones in this video.
h/t Isahiah62
and image via
X RAY DELTA ONE



Translate