yes I can doubt a narrative without rejecting g-d

Labels: » » » » » » » »

How hateful to me are the enemies of your Scripture! How I wish that you would slay them (the Jews) with your two-edged sword, so that there should be none to oppose your word! Gladly would I have them die to themselves and live to you!
Islam wants to kill me... it said so, but I do not believe Jesus thinks it is clockwork because I don't have some one else's answers as to the meaning of life. when things are clear, the messiah will be here... till that point a good messiah would never bully those who don't know the answer to questions.














if Jesus is blackmailing me then he is no better then Mohammed. I like to think better of him then that and I certainly would never follow a religion that strictly enables murderers of innocent people that I have nothing to do with.that sounds like an ugly form of Christianity and I know there are many believers of Jesus who know better.

this man was insinuating that until we accept Jesus that we will be on the run from Islam. (see conversation linked above) I refuse to believe that Jesus would need anything. He doesn't need me to know what I can't observe and he doesn't need a star ship to travel in... and he isn't going to blackmail me either. till the end of time... I will not know and a g-d I love would never punish me for not accepting a narrative. my g-d is not punishing me with Islam, my g-d is working to free us of what is blackening his reputation.

Translate