hate speech this week on facebook

Labels:
they attack on the Sabbath. those vampires are organized to leave nasty comments when the Jews aren't there. I'm not kosher and they weren't expecting that. I'm a killer Sabbath goy... lol
...just kidding. I'm a born Jew and I love Judaism.



if you think I am making these up,,, well you will have plenty of evidence by Friday to look at. the screen caps and links prove to the facebook employees because their servers keep records of data entered into the system even if I delete their hate posts so you can't see. the links I delete after I screen grab them. I can keep them tomorrow if you want, but I find them to be annoying in my community. that is why I grab screen caps. keep in mind that there are people who use these groups to talk among the Jewish community. they don't want to see this crap. I'd keep the hate, but I really don't like having it around. that is why I censor it.

Translate