Traditional Marriage and it's Existential View

Labels: »
this post is revolutionary in that it attempts to demystify the institution and explain why reinforcing married behavior is a quality our society needs. this has nothing to do with origin theory. This is a purely existential argument for marriage. I've been saying this for a long time, people who see it as a threat don't see how it protects us. keep in mind I am not scolding anyone here. I am not married. I wish I was. that isn't my fault. my girl didn't want to marry me. I understand people can agree with each other outside of marriage. the question in not positioned that way. the question is does marriage as we know it have a purpose? a committed relationship is not a contract. it has no structure. certainly children and reinforcing the behavior that is healthy for them is of importance? again no one seems to answer the question of the post: " "Have we evolved as a society 2 the point where we are as safe and secure having sex outside of marriage as within it?" I don't believe this is the case. I certainly see a reason to reinforce an ideal situation for children. I understand it doesn't always work out that way

Translate