Terrorist Joan Rivers handcuffed on Continental Airlines

Labels: » » » »
I had the same thing happen to me flying from Puerto Vallarta Mexico on Continental Airline in 2001 after 911. The airport security seems to have zero tolerance against Jews and appears to confuse Jewish people with terrorists. This is not an isolated incident and as a Jewish person I can say I had the same experience with the same airlines. I wonder if it was some of the same security people? In my situation it was only a few days after September 11th and I had been talking about the terrorist threat because I was afraid. I was after all getting on an airplane. they said because I was talking about terrorism in an airport that I was suspected of being a terrorist, which is peculiar because the other Americans who were not Jewish were also talking about terrorism. What do you expect people to talk about a few days after September 11th? Now we seem to have a pattern coming clearly from Continental Airlines. It would seem that they do this regularly to those that they suspect as being Jews. The hope being that they can bust them for something else after arresting them falsely. My leftist family of course blamed the victim, but this was not an isolated incident. For a long time my family has contended that I was at fault for talking about terrorism at an airport. I wasn't screaming about it. I was talking to a few people that also had concerns about a terrorist threat. It is of note that they were not sent off with the Mexican Federal police like I was. It is funny the incident was a decade ago, but obviously my situation was not an isolated incident. a decade later... and the truth is coming out. Continental Airlines has a problem. they had no right to not me allow me on a plane without psychotropic drugs. my father was nice enough to bribe a doctor in Mexico to say he had administered Haldol when in fact he hadn't, but the reality was that this game with Jews happens south of the border with this airline often

Joan Rivers is many things: Funny lady. Jewelry mogul. Red carpet mercenary. But a terrorist?
Can we talk?
Rivers, 76, was deemed a danger to national security and booted from a Newark-bound flight in Costa Rica on Sunday by a jittery Continental Airlines gate agent who found the two names on her passport fishy.
Her passport reads: Joan Rosenberg AKA Joan Rivers. Rosenberg was her late husband’s last name.
The “nasty and cruel” Continental gate agent bumped Rivers from the last flight out Sunday and the comedian found herself alone (her daughter, Melissa, flew out to Los Angeles earlier in the day) and with no ATM card and just $100 cash, she said.
Rivers’ tale of woe put a famous face on travel’s new reality – one that leaves many feeling like common criminals.
“If I were going to make up an alias, I wouldn’t pick Rosenberg. I’d pick Jolie or Pitt,” said Rivers, back home Monday in New York with her sense of humor intact. “Do terrorists wear Manolo Blahniks? I can tell you Donna Karan does not make anything that hides a bomb,” she said.

it's always the little things... they are hard to prove, but you know it in your heart. the red tape... the little mistakes. The "special" treatment. The overly polite and official behavior. Why on earth are airports afraid of a Jewish terrorist threat? why the politics of equivalence of course. If Islam is a terrorist threat then Judaism must me too. this is the thinking.

Translate