Haiti Coverage and Pat Robertson Speaks, Shep Smith and Haitian Ambassador Respond, Aid Workers Cry

Labels: » »

I'm also wondering if Al Gore will blame the Haitian Earthquake on Global Warming? Pat Robertson seems to think it could of been an act of g-d. Consider the rate of AIDS in Haiti... one could see a serious cause and effect. At least Robertson wasn't afraid to say something. I happen to not translate the bible exactly as I see it inspired as it says and sometimes a historical document which is always imperfect.. however. I do believe that a part of an island that is as plague ridden and natural disaster ridden as Haiti is, that something is certainly saying something.

It was pointed out to me by a person on my profile "you can blame the lack of preparedness on their broken economic system. Neighboring Dominican Republic should have been far better prepared for even this level of destruction, b/c they have the largest economy in Caribbean region."

I'd have to agree that there is a serious economic problem here, but is not economic action also a behavior? I see Robertson's point.

Translate