Rep. Allen West: I'd Step Up to Vice-Presidential Plate if Asked to Run

Labels:
(BY THE WAY, The Feminists of Think Progress and The Young Turks found this video offensive because he spells out what is going on with women right now.) I couldn't find anything wrong with what he is saying here.
(newsmax.com) U.S. Rep. Allen West, who generally has deflected suggestions that he could be a vice-presidential candidate, now is saying he would “step up to the plate” if asked.
The freshman Florida Republican and tea party favorite took that swing at pitches from three constituents at a town hall meeting, according to The Palm Beach Post.
In answer to the voters’ written questions at the meeting, West said: "If people come to me and ask me to continue to serve my country in a higher capacity, I'm not going to say no. It would be an incredible privilege and honor. I doubt that I'm on anybody's list.
my father seems to think that Santorum would be a VP for Romney. lolz... very amusing to hear how the left thinks the right would act. The GOP is not about accumulating power through partnerships... like Clinton and Obama. For example... the differences between the candidates in the GOP is very divisive. It's almost like Ron Paul is in an opposition party. No Republican will be picking Ron Paul as a VP and it's doubtful that Santorum would be a VP in a Romney presidency. Allen West is the logical choice.

Translate