Ru Paul in New Hampshire for Republican Primary

Labels: »
(Mediaite) “I’m going to N.H. on a mission to spread love and set the record straight: contrary to recent reports, I am NOT Ron Paul. And I am not running for president of the United States. I hope to meet Ron Paul in person so we can be seen together to put the rumors to rest once and for all. And to remind Mr. Paul and all the Republican presidential candidates ‘if you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you going to love somebody else. Can I get an ‘Amen?’”
RuPaul also had a serious political message, noting that he was not political per se, but “any time a man leaves the house in a wig and a pair of cha cha heels, he’s making a political statement. Let us not forget that this great nation was founded by a bunch of men wearing wigs.” He arrived this morning and immediately began tweeting about it...
Will Ron Paul shake his hand?

Translate