Dancing Thom

Labels: »

Thom Yum soupThis gesture symbolizes the typical karate fight cons of Radiohead's music majors and capitalism. Hands outstretched in a gesture typical of fist-fucking unequivocally refer to notorious abuse suffered by the group in terms of income and media exposure for 15 years.
via buzzfeed.com


I once dated a girl named Diane who was into Radiohead in college and a member of the Bahai faith. I can still hear her going on about the Black Forest of Germany and the writers  Byron and Shelley and Poe. Oh my... she was into poetry. She dated me a few times and said she would never enjoy anal... but she would let me do it to her anyway. So I did it... it sucked. She works in Washington now. I bet that sucks too.   via dancingthom.tumblr.com  Posted via email from noahdavidsimon's posterous

Translate