Dennis Miller Says He Fantasized About Attacking A Muslim Man On His Plane | ThinkProgress

Labels: » » »

On Wednesday night, comedian and right-wing pundit Dennis Miller appeared on Fox News’s The O’Reilly Factor to talk about various political issues. At one point, Miller explained that on a flight from Los Angeles to New York, he was sitting next to a Muslim man. He told O’Reilly that he fantasized about assaulting the man if he stood up:
MILLER: Billy, I just flew five hours from L.A. to New York next to Islamic kid who was in his 30s. I couldn’t even watch the movie. I just fantasized [about] hitting him in the head with an elbow if he went up.
(CHART from EOZ)


I suppose this was supposed to offend people and make them scream racist... politicians should listen up. The people in the U.S. no longer think Islam is a race. make a note of that "Think Progress". ...a lot of us (like me) don't think Islam is a religion either.

Translate