OWS finally gets it's Kent State Moment: Pregnant Woman Miscarries After Being Sprayed With Pepper Spray

Labels: » » » » »
"I was standing in the middle of the crowd when the police started moving in," she says. "I was screaming, 'I am pregnant, I am pregnant. Let me through. I am trying to get out.'"
At that point, a Seattle police officer lifted his foot and it hit her in the stomach, and another officer pushed his bicycle into the crowd, again hitting Fox in the stomach. "Right before I turned, both cops lifted their pepper spray and sprayed me. My eyes puffed up and my eyes swelled shut," she says.
She was fine for a couple days, until she started feeling sick.
Jennifer went to the doctor and found out her baby had no heartbeat. "They said the damage was from the kick and that the pepper spray got to it [the fetus], too."
Seattle's The Stranger newspaper is currently waiting for Jennifer's medical records to confirm the miscarriage. Source: slog.thestranger.com 2. This is video of Jennifer shortly after being attacked by the police: via buzzfeed.com
...and no... I'm not happy about it. But it was inevitable. No... I'm not heartless, but she should not of been out there doing that.
(thegatewaypundit.com) Jennifer Fox has a habit of exaggerating and Seattle police are investigating the incident. Jennifer never even told her family she was pregnant like she claimed in an earlier report.
Yahoo reported:
Seattle police have launched an internal investigation after a 19-year-old woman says she suffered a miscarriage after being pepper sprayed at an Occupy Seattle protest.
Jennifer M. Fox says police kicked her and hit her in the stomach with a bicycle Nov. 15 and also doused her with pepper spray. She says she was three months pregnant.
The Seattle Times says Fox has declined to provide medical records supporting her claim that she had a miscarriage five days after being hit.
Seattle police spokesman Mark Jamieson says the department is looking into the situation because of the seriousness of the allegations.
The Times reports that Fox’s family doubts her story.
Her former foster mother, Lark Stebbins, says Fox has a history of exaggerating and never mentioned she was pregnant when they spoke recently.

Translate