Huckabee Compares Benghazi Cover-Up to Watergate… Except 4 People Are Dead.

Labels: » » »
Perhaps the perfect punishment for Hillary would be to make her the permanent ambassador to Libya
(Other NEWS like USUAL) Mike Huckabee on America’s Newsroom:“We’ve been lied to. We’ve been flat out lied to. It’s as if airplanes crashing into the World Trade Center and someone said those were just accidents they veered off course. Everyone with two eyes and an IQ above plant life understands that what happened in Egypt and what happened in Libya was not some spontaneous reaction to some stupid 13 minute video on YouTube. It was a planned, coordinated, orchestrated attack led by terrorists. Terrorists, Bill… …And I think frankly if this issue gets the traction it deserves. Let’s go back. Richard Nixon was forced out of office because he lied. And because he covered some stuff up. I’m going to blunt and tell you this. Nobody died in Watergate. We have some people who are dead because of this. And there are some questions that should be answered and Americans ought to demand to get answers.” More… It’s so bad even Senate Democrats are demanding answers.Hmmmm......Second term Kerry takes Hillary's place, But what about Huma Abedin?
 
...I'd say we were being hard on the Democrats, but I was completely Apolitical in 2004 and I got bullied by people who didn't even realize I had voted for both Kerry and Gore. The memories of people picking on the Zionist Jew in my head. Losing my job... sorry to make this personal... but I hope they crucify these leftist feminists. Shit happens, but when you blame a political party for the behavior of the Arabs, then you have to expect the same scrutiny in reverse.

Translate