@Slate said it would of been impossible for #Beyonce to lip-synch?

Labels: » » »

I believe Slate said Biden's reaction proved that the singing was real(Superstar singer Beyonce has admitted to lip-synching the national anthem at President Barack Obama's inauguration - but insisted she was "very proud" of her performance.)Beyonce: Why I Lip-Synched At Inauguration
After opening a news conference on Thursday by belting out The Star-Spangled Banner - as if to leave no doubt of her capabilities - Beyonce answered questions from reporters about the inauguration show and her upcoming Super Bowl appearance.
She is scheduled to perform during the Sunday championship football game's halftime show.
The singer called herself a "perfectionist" and said wanted her performance for President Barack Obama to be flawless.
She said various conditions - including cold weather and lack of time to practise - led to her decision to use a pre-recorded track.
"I practise until my feet bleed and I did not have time to rehearse with the orchestra," she said.
"Due to no proper sound check, I did not feel comfortable taking a risk.
"It was about the President and the inauguration, and I wanted to make him and my country proud, so I decided to sing along with my pre-recorded track, which is very common in the music industry. And I'm very proud of my performance."
It was the first time the pop icon has spoken publicly since the lip-synching allegations began to swirl just hours after her performance.
All inaugural performances are pre-recorded ahead of time as a fallback.
Beyonce has teased photos and video of herself preparing for the show, which is expected to be the biggest audience of her career.
Last year's halftime performance by Madonna was the most-watched Super Bowl halftime performance ever, with roughly 114 million viewers - more than watched the football game itself.
this quote is funny now... ain't it?
(Slate) For me, the most compelling evidence that Beyoncé was doing it for real is the HELL YES smile on Joe Biden's face. Now, that is, clearly, a dude standing two feet from an electrifying lady singing like a motherfucker.

Translate