please report this harrassing FAKE account:

Labels: » » » » » » »


based on the context of these tweets months ago. why didn’t she go to the authorities then? Maybe because @AmandaChapel would have to use her real identity. Shows where her priorities are… why would @purplecar be giving me twirl advice if she believed I was really stalking? that would make her an accessory
noahdavidsimon: @PurpleCar I’m now following you three times. still deciding on my girls name. I need something to stalk with
2 months ago · Reply · View Tweet · Hide Conversation
PurpleCar: @noahdavidsimon Having an @MailOurMilitary pal CAN be hard. It’s WAR. I may offer some thoughts to the ‘orientation’ eMOM pages, maybe blog
2 months ago · Reply · View Tweet
PurpleCar: @noahdavidsimon click on the twhirl logo/word at the top left corner of the twirl window. The instructions will come up in a little window.
about 2 hours later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @PurpleCar I’m now following you three times. still deciding on my girls name. I need something to stalk with
about 1 hour later · Reply · View Tweet
PurpleCar: @noahdavidsimon *sigh* /me shakes head.
1 minute later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @PurpleCar go to bed then! the fun will continue!
29 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @PurpleCar problem with this s that my updates r going 2b funny n facebook. do U think f I use twittervision on dif account it’ll work?
1 minute later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @PurpleCar the people of eMOM do not have the maturity or behavior 2 run n operation like that. I will not endorce it n neether should you.
about 14 hours later · Reply · View Tweet
and here is @AmandaChapel trying to defame me:
amandachapel: @noahdavidsimon None of the women you stalk here find is funny, artistic or free speech. You’re just scary. You’re forced misogyny.
27 minutes ago · Reply · View Tweet · Hide Conversation
noahdavidsimon: @AmandaChapel put ur guard down. I’m not a bad guy. Don’t libel me n call me names (online assassination and u know it)
about 20 hours ago · Reply · View Tweet
amandachapel: @noahdavidsimon “my other avatars are to stalk people” | 18 U.S.C. 875 (c) up to 5 yrs in prison; 47 U.S.C. 223 punishable 2 yrs in prison.
about 4 hours later · Reply · View Tweet
amandachapel: @noahdavidsimon http://tinyurl.com/68z8se (expand) “my other avatars are to stalk people” | 18 U.S.C. 875(c) + 47 U.S.C. 223 – up to 5 yrs in prison.
16 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel come and join the fun here at @NoahDavidSimon! but I would prefer to see you on Seesmic ;-p
about 15 hours later · Reply · View Tweet
amandachapel: @noahdavidsimon | Noah, SEE THIS 18 U.S.C. 875(c) + 47 U.S.C. 223 !!!! http://tinyurl.com/5a22uy (expand)
11 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel and if I announce it publicly… it isn’t a stalk dumb ass! your worse then @Scobleizer when you don’t get a joke.
4 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel twitter is public by nature…admiting a stalk here is within the context of the architecture that is also public.
less than a minute later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel tell me what is the jail term for wrongful prosecution and libel? you don’t want to be in public? Go 2 facebook
less than a minute later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel oh yes facebook… where they kicked you off for lying and saying you were a person that didn’t exist.
half a minute later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel how can I stalk you if you don’t exist? I dare @AmandaChapel to call the police as @AmandaChapel.
less than a minute later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel see if the police like your little frat joke
half a minute later · Reply · View Tweet
amandachapel: @noahdavidsimon None of the women you stalk here find is funny, artistic or free speech. You’re just scary. You’re forced misogyny.
3 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel nonsense. I have a right to speak out and make art. stop it with the lies. go harass geniuses like Robert Crumb or something
4 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel perhaps my art partner Gregory Hergert is also a misogynist? http://tinyurl.com/5rqbuf (expand)
3 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @AmandaChapel this is beyond belief that you would grasp at such a desperate measure. try it again and I will organize a censorship boycott
2 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
amandachapel: @noahdavidsimon AGAIN see http://tinyurl.com/5a22uy (expand) . You are an admitted stalker! http://tinyurl.com/68z8se (expand) IT’S A FEDERAL CRIME!!
2 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @AmandaChapel thinks keeping as many blue state brown shirt Juden Rotts around justifies her persuasion of endorsing Jew Killers.
less than a minute later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @AmandaChapel thinks keeping as many blue state brown shirt Juden Rotts around justifies her persuasion of endorsing Jew Killers.
less than 5 seconds later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel want to try to summize other comments out of context. your worse then @Scobleizer
4 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet
noahdavidsimon: @amandachapel take it to court. I relish counter suing you
5 minutes later · Reply · View Tweet

Translate