Israeli Escapes Arab Lynch Mob

Labels: »
The Liberal Lynch Mob Comes for the Jews Again...
the worst thing about when you have been wronged is that a basic thing like someone allowing you to live seems like a huge thing.
Just give back land and there is peace they say.  Fools.

A 28-year-old worker in a moving company trying to reach Ma'aleh Adumim narrowly escaped a lynch attempt in the village of Issawiya in northeast Jerusalem on Sunday after his GPS device mistakenly directed him there.

His car was pelted with stones and he was beaten by locals. The man was rushed to the Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital sustaining light head injuries.

His life was saved by one of village heads and his sons. "He's lucky he survived," the muhtar told Ynet. "We're against violence from both sides and we must stand up and say no to violence."
Here is the Israeli's account.

Speaking to Ynet from his hospital bed he said that "they started throwing rocks and cement blocks right into the car. I realized I was going to die and I started thinking this isn't the way I want to die."

The realization that he was in hostile territory, he said, came "just as I made the turn, I figured out that I made a mistake, but I didn't realize how big the issue was. This is Jerusalem. This is home."

"Immediately when I made the turn a 12-year-old boy started screaming 'Jew, Jew'. Each time he called out dozens more people arrived." That is when they started throwing rocks and cement blocks into the car.

Nachshon recalled how during the lynch he searched among his assailants for "children or young people, I tried to look them in the eyes and find an ounce of humanity in them but all I could see was murder in heir eyes. I felt my life would be over at any minute."

Nir then described how his life was saved: "Someone came out of nowhere and tried to rescue me from the people; there was screaming but he managed to get me to his house. I was still scared, I didn't feel safe, and the people in the house said they needed to get me out of the village or they would also come under attack.

"I was scared to go out but three of the young guys inside the house said they were with me and would protect me no matter what." The rescuers were one of the village's muhtar's and his sons. "I owe these people my life," Nachshon added "I hope I'll get to meet them again soon and thank them in person."

Translate