just like Alice Walker... women who say they don't hate Jews because they fucked one

Labels: » » » »
alice walker 5.JPGI've heard this story from a lot of Jew hating feminists. They used to be married to a Jew... "so they can't hate Jews". Look at yourselves in the mirror ladies. you are a Cunt Nazi.

Walker's harsh view towards Israel may be influenced by her personal life. She frequently mentions her Jewish ex-husband, usually with negative connotations. In a rambling piece she wrote in 2009, she described giving a gift to a Palestinian woman:
I gave her a gift I had brought, and she thanked me. Looking into my eyes she said: May God Protect You From the Jews. When the young Palestinian interpreter told me what she’d said, I responded: It’s too late, I already married one. via blog.camera.org

Translate