Testosterone Goes with the Baby

Labels: » »
Testosterone, that most male of hormones (menopausal woman excluded), takes a dive after a man becomes a parent. And the more he gets involved in caring for his children the lower his testosterone drops. (h/t Simply Jews)
That pic is Randy Savage. He died of a heart attack while driving after living a manly life in wrestling. I never was into Pro Wrestling, but I sure liked those Snap into a Slim Jim commercials.
I know cultural preferences say this is a bad thing, but take this from the notorious ANTI-FEMINIST, testosterone is a drag. Men who live with their women live longer and happier lives. It might be cool to be mean, but it isn't a great life. I wish I didn't have to live it. I hope I can get a real (even boring) job soon so I can be with my son. I want to live a long life and be pussy whipped. No really... I don't mind it.

Translate