To Letterman Irritation, Trump Denounces Ground Zero Mosque

Labels: »
LETTERMAN: The notion -- does this suggest that we are in fact officially at war with Muslims? Is that what this suggests?
TRUMP: Well, somebody knocked down the World Trade Center.
I'm not sure why I'm reposting this... I guess it is because it is a cultural event and such.... but these guys are both morons. Trump is right. The Mosque is wrong... but he is afraid to come out and say the truth.... which is Islam did it because that is what Islam does. It is not a religion. It is an enemy government with delusions of a world view like a religion just like Marxism. Just because it is old doesn't mean it is different then any other violent ideology.
sorry to kill your brain cells. I really blog these things for my own use.

Translate