People are saying, "I was at the Tea Party Movement since the beginning". I'm glad I wasn't an early adopter.

Labels:
People are saying, "I was at the Tea Party Movement since the beginning".  I'm glad I wasn't an early adopter.   I see the problem with taxes.  I get the theory.  I hate Obama and didn't vote for him just because of the color of his skin like a "White Liberal", but I wasn't going to jump in with the Anti-Semites.  Now they are going to have a Tea Party in Israel.   Not surprised (the movement is full of public relations pros), but I want all the other Jews here to know that the Tea Party is full of Israel bashers.  The early adopters were scum.  I support much of their tax claims, but there is a reason I didn't give this movement support.  I wasn't brainwashed by MSNBC either.  I was on twitter talking to actual Tea Party leaders, much as I was talking to early Obama people.  They were Israel bashers.

Translate