Dean Comes Out Against Proposed Mosque Near Ground Zero

Labels: »
This just shows how out of scope Obama and his loyalists are to morality and reason when it comes to tolerating the ideology called Islam. There is absolutely nothing liberal or open minded about tolerating hate. This Mosque is very clear what it stands for.

Dean became the second high profile Democrat to come out against the building of the mosque just blocks from Ground Zero.

On Monday, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) became the first high profile Democrat to oppose building it. Reid is locked in a tight re-election race in Nevada against Tea Party candidate Sharron Angle.

“The First Amendment protects freedom of religion," Reid’s spokesman Jim Manley

wrote in an email to NewsCore Monday. "Senator Reid respects that, but thinks that the mosque should be built someplace else."

A Siena Research Institute poll released Wednesday showed that 61 percent of New Yorkers opposed building the mosque at the current location. National polls have showed a similar number of people opposed to it.
via foxnews.com
Who knows... I might vote Democrat when they kick this asshole out of the Whitehouse. I never thought the Democratic party was about defending Jihadists when I used to vote for them. When I see the harm that Ron Paul has done to the GOP I am reminded that my party is not my religion.

Translate