Sex Pistol's Johnny Rotten doesn't listen to your Propaganda

Labels: » » »
Dutch courage: Lydon had to be bribed to take part in the beachfront photoshoot with a metal water flask full of Corona
I really resent the presumption that I'm going there to play to right-wing Nazi jews," he tells me. "If Elvis-fucking-Costello wants to pull out of a gig in Israel because he's suddenly got this compassion for Palestinians, then good on him. But I have absolutely one rule, right? Until I see an Arab country, a Muslim country, with a democracy, I won't understand how anyone can have a problem with how they're treated."

ROBERT YAGER
Dutch courage: Lydon had to be bribed to take part in the beachfront photoshoot with a metal water flask full of Corona
this guy is smarter then the Conservatives in the U.K.. Cameron should listen to him and if there was any justice they would knight him so he could spit on the Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles for being a dhimmi duche.


Translate