Google tells Black Ladies to Bend Over for Islam

Labels: » » » »
I was at Elder of Ziyon's blog and clicked next on the blogger menu and Google pushes you to a left wing Muslim blog... and this passage about how a black slave in Arabia during Mohammad's time came to Islam:



So they accused me of stealing it and started searching me and even searched my private parts.' The slave girl further said, 'By Allah! While I was standing (in that state) with those people, the same kite passed by them and dropped the red scarf and it fell amongst them. I told them, "This is what you accused me of and I was innocent and now this is it."' 'Aisha added: 'That slave girl came to Allah's Apostle and embraced Islam.
via dunner99.blogspot.com and image via Dada Dreams , KingKong21 and fretur
So what am I supposed to assume?  A culture that had black slaves accused their woman of things she didn't do and as a result she became submissive to Allah who tells her to be even more submissive to men.



Translate